Even if listeners love their work, they probably have days when almost nothing goes right. In How to Enjoy Your Life and Your Job, bestselling author Dale Carnegie shows listeners how to make every day more exciting and rewarding—how they can get more done, and have more fun doing it. Presenting selections from the landmark works How to Win Friends and Influence People and Stop Worrying and Start Living, Dale Carnegie’s time-tested advice will help listeners to:
• Make other people feel important—and do it sincerely
• Avoid unnecessary tension—save energy for important duties
• Get people to say yes—immediately
• Turn routine tasks into stimulating opportunities
• Spot a sure-fire way of making enemies—and avoid it
• Smile in the face of criticism
How to Enjoy Your Life and Your Job will help listeners create a new approach to life and people and discover talents they never knew they had. Dale Carnegie can help listeners get the most out of themselves—all the time.
Quatrième de couverture :
THE KEY TO ACHIEVING A HAPPY WORK-LIFE BALANCE REVEALED
Life is what you make it and this book demonstrates that anyone can achieve greater satisfaction in both their home life and their job by learning to integrate business, social and personal fulfilment.
- Seven ways to peace and happiness
- Fundamental techniques for handling people
- Ways to win people to your way of thinking
- Ways to change people without creating resentment
Transcend boredom, frustraion and fatigue - and realise your full potential.
Praise for Dale Carnegie's How to Win Friends and Influence People:
'Classic' The Times
'When...Dale Carenegie wrote his ground-breaking guide How to Win Friends and Influence People he set a ball rolling that has never stopped gathering momentum. The book...gave birth to a self-improvement industry that spans the globe.' Daily Express
Rédigez votre propre commentaire